Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Where Do You Want to Be?


Doesn't this look like an awesome place to be? I do!! I can't remember the last time I was sick of winter this early and wanting to escape to someplace warm.

Wouldn't it be nice to leave all the stresses of life behind and take a fun trip? I do, so since I'm not in the mood to post on anything depressing (and thats all there seems to be in the political realm right now) I thought I'd post a nice picture and ask you where you'd like to be?

If you already live someplace warm and exotic like Mike in South Carolina, where in the world would you like to go if money and time weren't an option?? Leave your destinations in the comments. Also, if you have already traveled to some place great that was extremely memorable you can bring that up too.

Just some of the places I hope to travel to in the future (if money and time aren't a problem ;-)):
1) Scotland (to see the statue of William Wallace :-))
2) Hawaii or any other tropical place like the Bahamas, etc...
3) Egypt (pyramids)
4) All the Presidential Museums
5) To all the Great Wonders of the World

No comments: