Right now I am listening to Facing Terror: The True Story of How An American Couple Paid the Ultimate Price Because of Their Love of Muslim People by Carrie McDonnall on CD. It is an inspirational true story. Here is a brief description:
"Carrie McDonnall is the author of "Facing Terror," which tells the story of her and her husband’s life and ministry together. Carrie served as a missionary to Iraq with her husband, David, aiding the Iraqi people in relief and development work. They desired to bring True Hope to a people who have only known darkness and oppression.
On March 15, 2004, she and her husband were attacked by terrorists along with three of their coworkers on the crowded streets of Mosul. Their three co-workers (Larry and Jean Elliot, and Karen Watson) died that day. David survived long enough to see his wife to safety the next day. Carrie is the lone survivor of this horrific attack."
I am also in the middle of reading Sue Grafton's T is for Trespass. I have finished the Stephanie Plum series except for her latest, Plum Lucky. I am like #500 on the waiting list to get it from the library.
Below I have updated my list. The titles in blue are the ones that I've read since the last post.
Here are the books that I have read so far:
1) The Faith of the American Soldier--Stephen Mansfield
2) My Grandfather's Son--Clarence Thomas
3) A Patriot's Handbook (CD)--Caroline Kennedy
4) 1776 (CD)--David McCullough
5) One for the Money--Janet Evanovich
6) Two for the Dough--Janet Evanovich
7) Three to get Deadly--Janet Evanovich
8) Four to Score--Janet Evanovich
9) High Five--Janet Evanovich
10) Hot Six--Janet Evanovich
11) Seven Up--Janet Evanovich
12) Hard Eight--Janet Evanovich
13) To the Nines--Janet Evanovich
14) Ten Big Ones--Janet Evanovich
15) Eleven On Top--Janet Evanovich
16) Visions of Sugar Plums--Janet Evanovich
17) Bonhoeffer: The Cost of Freedom
18) Twelve Sharp--Janet Evanovich
19) Lean Mean Thirteen--Janet Evanovich
20) Plum Lovin'--Janet Evanovich