Saturday, March 22, 2008

Some Best of Clips of "The Office'


1) The Bouncy Ball Clip!~~This first clip is probably my all-time favorite and funniest moment from the Tv show, The Office. It isn't the best video quality but it is just a great moment between Jim and Dwight. Jim is always pulling the greatest pranks on Dwight.


2) Jim pulling another fast one on Dwight, you gotta love it!!


3) The great couple Jim and Pam!!~~They are one of my favorite "real to life" Tv couples of all time. They are very believable and very real and down to earth. They aren't movie star good looking and they are just themselves, honest and have generous hearts. All which is adorable. Throw in some great humor and they make an outstanding couple.


4) Some more great Pam and Jim moments!!

If you haven't watched the Office and you enjoy comedies you need to take the time to do so, it is a great show. It is only the 3rd show that my husband and I both enjoy watching together.

UPDATE:
My MRI went well. I'm still feeling a little groggy from the drugs but didn't panic at all during the MRI so very relieved. Thanks for all your prayers. I have another 45 minute one next Wednesday but don't anticipate any problems.

No comments: