Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Favorite American Idols--Top 10--Season 7


1) David Cook--He chose to do this amazing version of Michael Jackson's song, Billie Jean. It was pretty incredible. Simon called it amazing ;-)!! He is by far my top choice to win.


2) Michael Johns--He has this neat Australian accent going on and I just really like him and his singing ability. This was his best performance by far singing Creed's, We Will Rock You.


3) Brooke White--She is my favorite chick but I do think that the women are weaker this year in comparison to the men. Whereas, it was the opposite last year.

Chikezie got voted off last night and I couldn't have been happier. I thought he should've been history long ago. I was happy to see David Cook and Michael Johns do so well. Its turning out to be a fun season.

I also found this fascinating article about Ryan Seacrest which I talked about at length on the radio show this past Monday.

No comments: