Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Book List So Far...Part 6


A friend and I are in the middle of reading books on the OJ Simpson case. She had never read any on the case and I had a renewed interest since OJ's book came out. We both read his book with the additions that the Goldmans, the ghostwriter and Dominick Dunne added. After reading it and not believing a word OJ said I wanted to do more research on the case.

So next I read Mike Gilbert's recent book, How I helped OJ Get Away With Murder. I highly recommend it. He comes across as very genuine and with nothing to gain by writing the book the way he does. I plan on doing several posts on my "OJ research". Right now I am in the middle of Mark Fuhrman's book, Murder in Brentwood. My opinion of Fuhrman has dramatically changed since learning the truth about him instead of how the Drive By Media portrayed him.

Since, I am in the middle of Fuhrman's book and still in the middle of North and South, I decided to listen to Because They Hate on Cd. It is the gripping and amazing story of Gabriel's life and of the battle we face against Islamic extremists. I am just astonished at what happened in Lebanon and Israel in the 70's and 80's while the rest of the world slept. It is a book that should be read by EVERYONE!! It is a must read!!

As for my book list, you can see that I'm getting close to my goal. I've only got 6 more books to go.

Below, I have updated my list. The titles in blue are the ones that I've read since the last post.

Here are the books that I have read and/or listened to on Cd so far:
1) The Faith of the American Soldier--Stephen Mansfield
2) My Grandfather's Son--Clarence Thomas
3) A Patriot's Handbook (CD)--Caroline Kennedy
4) 1776 (CD)--David McCullough
5) One for the Money--Janet Evanovich
6) Two for the Dough--Janet Evanovich
7) Three to get Deadly--Janet Evanovich
8) Four to Score--Janet Evanovich
9) High Five--Janet Evanovich
10) Hot Six--Janet Evanovich
11) Seven Up--Janet Evanovich
12) Hard Eight--Janet Evanovich
13) To the Nines--Janet Evanovich
14) Ten Big Ones--Janet Evanovich
15) Eleven On Top--Janet Evanovich
16) Visions of Sugar Plums--Janet Evanovich
17) Bonhoeffer: The Cost of Freedom (CD)
18) Twelve Sharp--Janet Evanovich
19) Lean Mean Thirteen--Janet Evanovich
20) Plum Lovin'--Janet Evanovich
21) Facing Terror--Carrie McDonnall (CD)
22) The Spiritual Heritage of the U.S. Capitol--David Barton (CD)
23) The Faith of George W. Bush--Stephen Mansfield (CD)
24) Danger in the Shadows--Dee Henderson (CD)
25) T is for Trespass--Sue Grafton
26) Plum Lucky--Janet Evanovich
27) Then Sings My Soul--Robert J. Morgan
28) The Negotiator--Dee Henderson (CD)
29) Wings of Silver--Jo Petty
30) Moments From America's History--David Barton (CD)
31) The Spirit of the American Revolution--David Barton (CD)
32) Stori Telling--Tori Spelling
33) First World War--Ruth Brocklehurst & Henry Brook
34) Mistaken Identity--VanRyn, Cerak & Mark Tabb
35) Mornings on Horseback--David McCullough (Cd)
36) Fearless Fourteen--Janet Evanovich
37) If God Should Choose--Kristen Stagg
38) Come Thirsty--Max Lucado
39) Lincoln, A Photobiography--Russell Freedman
40) Bringing Elizabeth Home--Ed & Lois Smart w/Laura Morton
41) John Adams--David McCullough (Cd)
42) Beauty Beyond the Ashes--Cheryl McGuinness
43) If I Did it--Ron Goldman
44) How I Helped OJ Get Away with Murder--Mike Gilbert


Previously:
Book List 1
Book List 2
Book List 3
Book List 4
Book List 5

Links:
50 Book List

No comments: