Friday, August 29, 2008

McCain Picks Sarah Palin for VP!!!!!


WOW!!! I am in shock!!! I hadn't turned the Tv on yet and a friend called and told me and I said, "No WAY!!!" Palin has been my favorite since giving up on J.C. Watts but I thought there was zero chance that McCain was going to pick her. Kudos to the campaign for keeping this a secret.

McCain just locked in the conservative base!!! He could not have picked any better. She is a stellar conservative, she's a Governor and she's a woman. Not only will I vote for him now but I might actually do some campaigning for him. I can't tell you how shocked and ecstatic I am about this pick!! I just boarded the straight talk express!

When you compare this to Obama's pick of Joe Biden, McCain hit a home run and Obama didn't even get to first base.

Others blogging:
Cajun Tiger
Gateway Pundit
Bloviating Zeppelin
Mike's America
Born Again Redneck
Right Think
Sane Political Discourse
His Own Private Possession

No comments: