Wednesday, May 09, 2007

TV Stuff


Jordin was great again last night on American Idol. I think its pretty obvious that her, Blake and Melinda will make it to the top 3. I will be completely shocked if Lakisha doesn't go home tonight. Especially if you check out how they ranked according to DialIdol. Dial Idol measures the busy signal on the phones and somehow is able to tell approximately how people will be ranked the next night. It usually comes pretty close to the actual results.


If anybody is a fan of American Idol at all you will absolutely love this short Simpsons clip that makes fun of Simon. Simon is brutally honest but you love him anyway. Yet, it is hilarious what they do with this clip, classic!!


I'm looking forward to Lost tonight. Poor Sawyer had a rough night last week, we were all feeling his pain. Billie mentioned this in her latest review:
"I recently did a "favorite character poll" on the front page of my site. Sawyer won, and Sayid and Desmond tied for second place. Just wanted to pass that on."
I guess I'm not as alone as I thought :-).

No comments: