Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sanjaya Finally Gets His Walking Papers


I was one happy camper last night, we finally got to say bye, bye to Sanjaya. I read an article this week where Simon was saying that he obviously wasn't serious about quitting if Sanjayah won, but he wouldn't be happy if he made it to the final 3. Thats an understatement. I'm still irked that he made it farther than Gina, who still deserves to be on the show IMHO. Yet, my kids and I were cheering that he's finally gone.


Our 2 favorites are Jordin Sparks and Blake Lewis. I would like to see them both make it to the final 3 and I would REALLY LOVE to see Jordin win. She has an awesome voice, a great personality and what it takes to be a star and she's only 17. Simon also finally said for the first time that he thinks she has a chance to win. Take the time to watch her latest song in the video, she did awesome and looked great.

She has sung with Michael W. Smith and is a friend of the Smith family. They are supporting her by praying and voting for her. Jordin's father is Phillippi Sparks, "who played cornerback for eight seasons with the NY Giants and one season with the Dallas Cowboys."

No comments: