Monday, April 02, 2007

I'm a Thinker


Who Knew???? I was honored that Patrick , Exile, Timothy, A Voice of Reason and Tony all tagged me with the Thinking Blogger Award. Of course, right after tagging me Exile lamented that I had posted on American Idol and Extreme Makeover but what are you going to do? Even us thinkers have to post on some fluff every once in a while.

Here are the Rules of participation:

Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme and know you thinks so highly of ya!…heh

3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

Normally when I participate in these I don't torture others by tagging but this time I couldn't resist. I won't be offended if you don't jump on the bandwagon but here are just some of the people who make me think:

1) Mike's America

2) Sparks From the Anvil

3) Skye

4) Cajun Tiger

5) Lone Pony

No comments: