Monday, April 09, 2007

Grey's Anatomy


Recently a friend talked me into watching Grey's Anatomy. I started watching and was hooked. To be honest I am surprised at how much I love the show. It is so much better than ER and doesn't do any of the politically correct preaching that ER does. It is deeper and you absolutely adore most of the characters in the show, flaws and all.


GG and I were talking awhile back that we were finding it hard to believe that the nerd from Can't Buy Me Love is now supposed to be considered sexy.


Yet any woman who has watched Grey's now understands why Patrick Dempsey is called McDreamy. The transformation was a shock since I had seen him in other things like Sweet Home Alabama and wasn't that impressed. It reminds me of how George Clooney was in things like Roseanne and Facts of Life and you didn't even notice him. Yet he turns 40 and is on ER and all of a sudden everyone is watching ER because of Clooney.

Anyway, its a great show and I just finished Season 2 on DVD. No spoilers about Season 3 since I haven't watched any of it yet ;-)!! I give this show 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments: