Thursday, December 15, 2005

Iraqi Update


My post yesterday was a little long so I will make this short and sweet. If you haven't had the chance to read yesterday's you might take the time because I had some good and encouraging articles in it.

Today I just HAD to post the comments of this awesome Iraqi woman. Rush played her comments several times on his show and I thought, now that is great. Her name is Betty Dawisha and this is what she said: “Anybody who doesn’t appreciate what America has done and President Bush, let them go to hell.” Can't say it much more eloquently than that :-).




On another unrelated note Brit Hume interviewed W yesterday. It was a fairly good interview. And I was once again proud of him for not being afraid to speak his mind. Brit asked him what he thought about Tom Delay and his situation. W didn't even hesitate and said he likes Tom Delay and wants to see him stay majority leader. Politics might've dictated W keeping his distance but if W likes you he's loyal. And I was glad to see it because I like Tom Delay and I'm not afraid to say it even though he's been demonized by the MSM. He has a backbone and principles and there's a lot of Republicans (we won't even mention democrats) who can't say that.

14 comments:

Revka said...

Great post!
I just posted on Bush myself, didn't edit it that much, just ranted. Love your updates. Love that lady who said they could go to hell. Isn't that great! It is ABOUT TIME WE HEARD FROM THE IRAQUI'S THEMSELVES!! Instead of hearing the liberal talking heads on t.v. saying stuff like: "Most Iraquis see us as occupators and want us out"... Makes me sick..

James Manning said...

I've decided that I would just celebrate the fact that there is some good news coming out of Iraq and save my Bush bashing for another day.

Honestly, I can understand how you guys get irked at some Liberals. There are some moonbats out there at I just don't understand. Personally, I just want those folks to figure things out as best they can and we bring out troops home. I'm not one that believe pulling out troops out now is a good thing. I'm like Powell, now that we are there we have a responsibility to leave the country when it is stable.

So, hats off to the Iraqis for voting. They do a better job of getting people to the polls than we do.

Little Miss Chatterbox said...

Rebecca: Thanks. It is refreshing to hear from the Iraqis themselves.

James: I appreciate you saving the Bush bashing :-). And I agree about hats off to the Iraqis.

James Manning said...

LMC, I have a funny post if you are looking for a laugh.

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Great news.
And Betty ROCKS!!

bigwhitehat said...

These sound and those sights are the glorious reports of a free republic. Power to the people!

Patrick Joubert Conlon said...

Amen, LMC. BTW, I enjoyed your LONG post yesterday.

Little Miss Chatterbox said...

UAW: Yes, Betty rocks and I actually got the picture of her from your blog so thanks!!

BWH: I agree.

Patrick: Thanks.

The Conservative UAW Guy said...

You are blogrolled too!
Thanks for the same, LMC!!! ;)

Little Miss Chatterbox said...

UAW: You're welcome and thanks!

Mr. Grey Ghost said...

Miss Chatterbox

Can you believe that Bush is getting criticized by some liberals for only listening to his close advisors? I picked up the latest copy of Newsweek and they're actually criticizing for being too "isolated". In other words, Bush is a "bad guy" because he listens to his friends and people he trusts, he isn't the media hog Clinton was and he doesnt listen or care about liberals who switch up their opinion depending on which way the wind is blowing.

Amazing.

Wonder if there's any way we can get that woman to meet Cindy Sheehan. I'd pay good money to see that.

Little Miss Chatterbox said...

GG: Yes, unfortunately I can believe it because it comes from psycho liberals.

I got a good laugh :-) out of your comment on Cindy Sheehan meeting Betty Dawisha. You bet I would pay good money to see it also.

Rebekah said...

I saw that Iraqi lady saying they can go to hell. I wish I could get an audio or video of that. She says it better than I could!

Little Miss Chatterbox said...

Rebekah: I think Conservative UAW guy had a link to the video.