Mahndisa did a post awhile back on favorite Tv shows. I meant to do one right after her and I had to go out of town and other more pressing subjects came up so it was delayed. Since I have a nightmare weekend ahead of me (between my 4 kids we have gymnastics, karate, 2 birthday parties and choir rehearsal tomorrow). Plus my youngest son is having his 6th Birthday party on sunday and somewhere in between all of this I'm supposed to put my tree up and decorate my house. I get tired just thinking about it. Anyway all of this to say I wanted to post a light, fun subject for the weekend.
I must confess that after being a political news junkie I am also into movies and TV and pop culture. I am fairly selective but my interests range from "Legally Blonde" to "Black Hawk Down" so go figure. In college everyone tried to figure out how I could be into Harley Davidsons and Precious Moments at the same time. I have varied interests. I've also noticed that between my 2 daughters they make up my complete personality. The older one is the "precious moments" side of me and the younger one is definitely the "Harley Davidson" side of me :-). Coincidentally we named the younger one Harley so what did I expect :-)?
All that aside here are some of my favorite TV shows from the past and present. Let me know what some of your favorites are.
1) Little House on the Prairie (oldie but goodie, whenever life is bad put a LHOP episode in and everything is right with the world :-))
2) Alias (Love this show, wish I could be Sydney :-))
3) 24 (Gotta love Kiefer Sutherland)
4) That 70's Show (I just started watching the reruns of this lately and it is hilarious. I have never watched a show that made me laugh as much.)
5) Seinfeld (my favorite comedy, all of my friends know that I consider EVERYTHING in life relates to a seinfeld episode, and it is amazing how many times it comes up)
6) Survivor (yes I'm into some reality shows, my kids and I actually watch this together)
8) Dawson's Creek (Okay so I have to confess I like some of the melodrama :-))
9) Fear Factor (my daughter and I would to like to go on this show)
10) Roswell (Most of you have probably never heard of this show. One of my very close friends got me hooked on watching all 3 seasons of this. The 1st season is awesome and then they torture you in seasons 2 & 3. Despite all the torture it was still a great show :-).
I have more but those will do for now. Let me know your favorites. I think we are always surprised at what shows we think people will like and then what they actually do like.
P.S. I must admit that it was a lot of fun everytime I came to my blog yesterday and saw my title from that post "Hillary Clinton can kiss my butt" :-).