Friday, January 02, 2015

My Top Ten Movies from 2014


-I took a little break from blogging, so, I thought I would return with some fun lists from 2014.
-I didn't agree with the lists in the KC Star, so I thought I'd make my own.
-Below are my favorite movies that I watched in 2014, most of them are new movies from last year, but a couple were older ones that I didn't watch until last year.

My Top 10 Movies from 2014!
1) Lone Survivor
 -The movie and the book, both based on an incredible true story, were amazing.
2) Fury
-Brad Pitt was compelling.
3) The Good Lie
-A wonderful movie based on the true events of Lost boys from Sudan adjusting to life in the U.S. with a Kansas City tie.
4) Unbroken
-An inspirational true story.
5) When the Game Stands Tall
-You mix Jim Caviezel with a meaningful movie and you've got a great mix.
6) Belle
7) Invincible
8) 12 Years a Slave
9) 3 Days to Kill
10)The Shooter

1 comment:

LIndaW said...

Dionne, I loved the movie, Belle. Unfortunately it wasn't in very many theaters around here and not many people got to see it.