Monday, July 14, 2014

Africa in Review!


--Since, I am back to blogging on a regular basis, I thought it would be good to reflect on what I have blogged about for the past 9 years, starting back in 2005.

 --Monday is Africa day, so, I thought I would post some of my previous posts on Africa.

 --I went to Senegal, West Africa in 2011.  It was an amazing trip, the above picture is just one of many from that trip.

--I think I'm going to continue my series of doing a profile on the different countries in Africa.

SENEGAL
--I am Going to Senegal, West Africa
--Senegal ABC's

SUDAN
--The Lost Boys of Sudan!
--Pray for Peace for Sudan
--Sudan--Global Day of Prayer!
--Horrific Flogging of Woman in Sudan!
--President Bush Fed up with UN's Lack of Action on Darfur
--Genocide in Darfur
--A review of Attack on Darfur

SOMALIA
--Going After Terrorists in Somalia 
--A Review of The True Story of Black Hawk Down

RWANDA
--Rwanda

UGANDA
--Kisses from Katie

No comments: