Patrick did this fun meme and even though he didn't tag anyone I'm one of those insane people who jumps on the bandwagon and does them anyway. I won't tag anyone either but feel free to join me in the insanity ;-)!!
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I had 3 kids ages 3, 2 and 4 months. The youngest 2 were still in diapers and my husband was working 12 hour Midnight shifts at a Steel plant.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
1. Go to church
2. Prepare for my radio show tomorrow
4. Take my kids to Choir
5. Work-out at the gym
3) Snacks I enjoy:
Candy bars, caramel apples, chips, ice cream...
4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Get out of debt
3. Help put my kids through college
4. Buy a nice house
5. Get a maid & a cook
6. Give money and support ministries, missionaries and causes I believed in
7. Take my friends and I on a girls' trip to a spa on a tropical island
8. The list would be endless :-)))
5) Three of my bad habits:
1. Staying up too late at night.
2. Spending money I don't have.
3. Eating too much junk food.
6) 5 places I have lived:
3. West Virginia
4. Chicago, Illinois
7) 5 Jobs I have had:
1. Drive-Thru at Burger King
2. Factory Worker
3. I worked at a Christian Radio Station