Sunday, April 27, 2008

Fun Meme!


Patrick did this fun meme and even though he didn't tag anyone I'm one of those insane people who jumps on the bandwagon and does them anyway. I won't tag anyone either but feel free to join me in the insanity ;-)!!

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

I had 3 kids ages 3, 2 and 4 months. The youngest 2 were still in diapers and my husband was working 12 hour Midnight shifts at a Steel plant.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
1. Go to church
2. Prepare for my radio show tomorrow
3. Laundry
4. Take my kids to Choir
5. Work-out at the gym

3) Snacks I enjoy:

Candy bars, caramel apples, chips, ice cream...

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Get out of debt
2. Travel
3. Help put my kids through college
4. Buy a nice house
5. Get a maid & a cook
6. Give money and support ministries, missionaries and causes I believed in
7. Take my friends and I on a girls' trip to a spa on a tropical island
8. The list would be endless :-)))

5) Three of my bad habits:
1. Staying up too late at night.
2. Spending money I don't have.
3. Eating too much junk food.

6) 5 places I have lived:
1. Ohio
2. Michigan
3. West Virginia
4. Chicago, Illinois
5. Wisconsin

7) 5 Jobs I have had:
1. Drive-Thru at Burger King
2. Factory Worker
3. I worked at a Christian Radio Station
4. Receptionist
5. Nanny

No comments: