Sunday, August 05, 2007

Family Pics Simpson and South Park Style



My kids all wanted to make South Park versions and Simpsons' versions of themselves. I meant to post a South Park family awhile ago but never got around to it. So now I'm going to post both. These first 2 are my 7 yr. old son (the one with the devil horns).










These 2 are of my 12 year old daughter, soon to be 13 and the attitude to go along with it ;-).














These are of my 9 year old daughter, they really give you a good pic of what she looks like and her personality.














These are of my 11 year old son and are a good representation of him as well.















These final 2 are ones that my oldest daughter made of my husband.










Again, if you want to make your own South Park character, go here! If you want to make your own Simpson character, go here!

No comments: