Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Off To Somewhere Cooler


I am headed out of town for the next week. My kids and I are going to Michigan to visit my family. KC is having temps in the 100's so I am hoping to have some cooler weather there.

Since I won't have much access to the internet while I am gone I have asked Mike from Mike's America, Wordsmith from Sparks from the Anvil and Skye from Midnight Blue & Ancora Imparo to be guest bloggers. They have graciously agreed to fill in and lest any trolls think they will have a free ride my friend Kelli has agreed to monitor the comments' section.

I pre-taped my radio show for next Monday so it won't be live but make sure to tune in. I continued my interview with pro-life leader, Bill Price and it was a great discussion.

Have an awesome week everyone and make sure to check in for the great insights from Mike, Wordsmith and Skye!

No comments: