Monday, July 30, 2007

Margaret Thatcher Quotes


"I am in politics because of the conflict between good and evil, and I believe that in the end good will triumph."--Margaret Thatcher

I opened my radio show today with some Margaret Thatcher quotes. I was verifying that a quote I attributed to her was indeed one of hers and found a goldmine of good stuff. I thought they were good enough to post.
"In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man; if you want anything done, ask a woman."

"If my critics saw me walking over the Thames they would say it was because I couldn't swim."

"I seem to smell the stench of appeasement in the air."

"If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing."

"If you want to cut your own throat, don't come to me for a bandage."

No comments: