Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Birthday Matthew & Happy Thanksgiving!!


Happy Birthday Matthew!!

My youngest son turns 7 today! This pic is of him in his Karate outfit. He is my youngest and thus my baby. My nickname for him is cute boy but he's almost getting too old for that name. He has some slight developmental delays but he has come really far from where he started. He didn't walk until he was 2 1/2 and he didn't really start talking until he was well over 3 yrs. old. Today he still goes to speech, OT, physical and vision therapy but he can hold his own with his siblings and anyone else. He basically can say and do anything any other 7 yr. old can. He is also my charmer so I have yet to meet anyone who doesn't love him. He has a twinkle in his eye and he can be sweet one minute and ornery the next. We are going to celebrate his birthday next week at the Karate Studio with pizza.


Happy Thanksgiving!!

I read the American Girls series of books to my girls. We just finished the Kit series which takes place during the depression in the early 1930's. It is amazing what people went through back then and what they did to survive. It was another great reminder of all the things we have to be thankful for, especially here in America.

I am extremely thankful for all my blessings and freedoms!! I am especially thankful to our men and women in uniform who make our freedoms possible. I am truly blessed and thankful for all the gifts God has given!!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and I hope you have a great time with family and friends! May God bless each and every one of you!

No comments: