Thursday, September 21, 2006

Chavez and the UN


Hugo Chavez calls our President the Devil on U.S. soil. As many of us have pointed out, how much of this crap do we have to put up with on our own soil? I loved John Bolton's awesome response though:
"Chavez had the right to express his opinion, adding it was "too bad the people of Venezuela don't have free speech."
And let us take a look at this psycho dictator who calls W the devil. Mike has an awesome post on this and makes these points about Chavez:
"Beatings and REAL torture of political opponents, firings from state jobs, restricting freedom of the press, freedom of opposition parties and stacking the courts."
He also links to the Human Rights Watch page on Venezuela.

Rush also made a good point that the only thing he does agree with Chavez on is that the UN should get out of the U.S. And to that I would have to wholeheartedly agree. Ron pointed out that maybe Antartica might be a good location!!


All of this has inspired me to finally join "Screw the UN" and



"Blogging for Bolton". If you want to get me on a soapbox where I would go on forever ask me what I think of the UN. It is a corrupt, worthless, anti-Semitic, anti-American organization.

Toon Credit: Chuck Asay

In the past decade alone they have completely failed on doing the one job I think they were meant for. They stood by and did nothing during the Genocide in Rwanda and now they stand by and do nothing while there is Genocide in Darfur. Oh, wait, I forgot they are passing resolutions. I'm sure that brings comfort to those who are dieing in Darfur.

No comments: