Sunday, March 19, 2006

Remembering Terri Schiavo


On March 31st it will be the 1 year Anniversary of Terri Schiavo's death. At Michelle Malkin's blog she linked to the Blogburst in Memory of Terri Schiavo. This is what they are wanting to do:
"We invite you to join us for a Blogburst in remembrance of Terri Schiavo beginning March 18th (or earlier). Over the 13 days we are asking our friends to write about Terri's life and death, link to her family's foundation (Terrisfight.org) and affirm the intrinsic dignity of human life."

I was very passionate in my defense of Terri during her fight for life. It was one of the first things I wrote about on my blog. I wrote a letter to the KC Star that got published and I was very distraught when she died. It still seems so wrong that such an injustice was able to take place in the United States.


I did a lot of research on the case and read Mark Fuhrman's excellent book. If you haven't taken the time to read it, it is well worth your time. And it was a very easy book to read, I think I read it in 2 days because I couldn't put it down.

I encourage everyone to join in and post for life and in remembrance of Terri. I am planning on doing a post dedicated to her remembrance on the anniversary date of March 31st.

Earlier Posts:
Terri Schiavo
Heroes

Additional Terri Links:
Crystal Clear
Terri Schiavo Foundation

No comments: