Monday, November 04, 2013

My "48 Days to the Work I Love" Journey--Days 3 & 4

Sometimes struggles are exactly what we need.  If God allowed us to go through our lives without any obstacles, it would cripple us.  We would not be as strong and we could never fly!--Dan Miller

Change, even if unwelcome, forces us to reevaluate what our best options are.--Dan Miller

Day 3
--Read Chapter 2
--Recap your own work history 

Day 4
--Answer the questions at the end of Chapter 2

The secret of success is focus of purpose.--Thomas Edison

When you get to heaven, God is not going to ask you why you weren't more like Mother Theresa.  He's likely to ask you why you weren't more like you.--Dan Miller
I finally reflected on the question from Day 2,
"What was I born to do?"
--I realized how to combine all of my interests.
--I was born to write and/or talk about issues that I'm passionate about.

In reflecting on my work history, I realized I have had a lot more jobs than I realized.  Since, I've been a Homeschool Mom for so long, I hadn't really taken into account how many jobs I've actually worked at.


No comments: