Friday, April 26, 2013

George W. Bush Presidential Center Dedication!



Yesterday, on the 25th of April, the George W. Bush Presidential Center had its dedication ceremony. As I watched Bush's speech, it reminded me once again why I love him and am so proud he was our President for 8 years.

I am a huge fan of Presidential Museums and my goal is to eventually travel to see them all.  Bush's is a must see for me.  So, I'm planning on taking a long weekend trip and going out to see it sometime this summer, can't wait!!

I got to see Ronald Reagan's and Richard Nixon's last summer when I took my daughter to college in California.  I wasn't blogging at the time, so I may have to do posts on them sometime this year.

Previously:
Gerald Ford Presidential Museum 
Dwight Eisenhower Presidential Museum
Abraham Lincoln


No comments: