Friday, March 01, 2013

The Good Wife?


 


My present circumstances have me in a place where it is therapeutic to read about how other women have survived troubled marriages that led to divorce.  I first read Christi Paul's book, Love Isn't Supposed to Hurt and then Dina Matos McGreevey's, Silent Partner.   I really liked both books and so I went in search of other books that were similar.

I found Jenny Sanford's book, Staying True.  The common thread between her book and the other two is that they all relied on their faith to get through.  It has been so encouraging to see that.

When I went looking for books, I came across some interesting articles about political wives whose husbands cheated on them.  It was interesting to see who stayed and who left.  It reminded me of one of my favorite shows right now, The Good Wife.

The two articles are,  5 wives who stayed-and 5 that didn't-after political sex scandals and The Two-Timed Wives Club: 14 Spouses of Cheating Politicians.



No comments: