Tuesday, January 08, 2013

My Top 6 TV Shows!


1) Justified--My favorite show right now. The fourth season starts this week.  Timothy Olyphant does an incredible job as Marshal Raylan Givens.

2) The Middle--This is a show that the kids and I watch together.  It is hilarious.  In my opinion, it is the funniest family comedy show, maybe ever.  Brick is my favorite, although I love everyone else too.

3) The Good Wife--Julianna Margulies does a wonderful job and the whole show is great.

4) Grey's Anatomy--This has been a favorite of mine for a long time.  This is the last season and every year I describe it as "free therapy".

5) Southland--This is a great cop show.

6) The Office--One of the best comedies ever.  I have re-watched old episodes many times.


2 comments:

Timmy Jimmy said...

If these are you top 6, then you are not watching Downton Abby. :)

Julian Fellows does an excellent job of writing. If you haven't seen them, be sure and start in season 1 and work your way forward. Elisa and I bought the first two seasons and we are enjoying the third.

BTW, just added Justified to my queu on Netflix.

Timmy Jimmy said...

If these are you top 6, then you are not watching Downton Abby. :)

Julian Fellows does an excellent job of writing. If you haven't seen them, be sure and start in season 1 and work your way forward. Elisa and I bought the first two seasons and we are enjoying the third.

BTW, just added Justified to my queu on Netflix.