Friday, August 21, 2009

History Sites!


Video Hat tip: BZ

Bloviating Zeppelin did a neat post on where he would like to visit in the U.S. and asked where others would like to visit as well. I'm a HUGE history buff and I especially love American History.

I'm hoping to do a lot of traveling to historic sites over the years. As I've mentioned before, I love studying the U.S. presidents and hope to visit all the presidential museums. As long as I can convince myself to step foot into Carter's ;-).

As BZ asked, Where would you like to go? I'd love to hear what sites everyone would like to visit, please leave them in the comments section. Maybe some of you will have places I haven't even thought of.

Previously:
--Greenfield Village & The Henry Ford Museum
--Gerald Ford Presidential Museum
--I am Back!

No comments: