Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Allison & Adam on American Idol!


Its hard to top last year's American Idol with David Cook. Not only was David Cook the whole package, but he was from right here in Kansas City. And speaking of David Cook, sadly his brother Adam Cook lost his fight with cancer this past Saturday. My prayers and thoughts are with him and his family.

So, this season its been a little tougher to pick a favorite. My top 3 have been Adam, Allison and Danny. I started out leaning towards Adam but he's gotten a little strange as of late, so I've switched to Allison. I don't think she has much of a chance of winning but I'd at least like to see her make it to the top 3. Tonight is when we find out.

I'm hoping Kris gets sent home instead of her. No matter what, I think Allison has a great career ahead of her, especially for someone who is only 17. The above video is the duet that Adam and Allison did on last night's show that I thought was excellent. They have a great singing chemistry together.

No comments: