Thursday, December 06, 2007
The Power of Political Women Bloggers!
A lady named Catherine Morgan has started a blog entitled, The Political Voices of Women. She is a liberal but is compiling a list of women bloggers who are liberal, conservative and anywhere in between. I stumbled across her project because she had somehow found my blog and added me to the list.
I decided I would make a list of all the women bloggers I have in my blog roll who blog on politics. Morgan only had 4 of my fellow bloggers on her list so I figured this would be a neat way to add to her list. I am going to list all of these women's blogs and possibly something unique about them.
Sorry men, you don't get any linkage here but you can still enjoy checking out all these awesome conservative women bloggers ;-).
1) Always on Watch
2) Bottom Line Up Front--Amy Proctor
3) The Anchoress--This bigger name blogger was a breath of fresh air when I was frustrated by the Bush bashing by conservatives over immigration.
4) Anna's Clue Tank
5) Big Girl Pants--Heidi is a new ally who lives in the KC area. It is always nice to find a fellow conservative woman blogger, but even more fun when she lives close by.
6) Blue Star Chronicles
7) Chicken Hawk Express--Robin was also a breath of fresh air during the Bush bashing time. Her and I often see eye to eye on issues we feel passionate about. She is an expert on the Haditha Marines' saga and made a great guest on my radio show about the topic.
8) Confessions of a Closet Republican--Incognito is a neat chick (I still use that word for women ;-)) who describes herself as a working actress. She offers a neat perspective on what it is like to be a conservative woman working in the Arts.
9) Dragon Lady's Den--Gayle and I have been blogging buddies since the very beginning. She is an older, wiser woman from Texas ;-).
10) Frankly, My Dear...--Linda and I both enjoy The Amazing Race and share some personal things in common. She is a big supporter of the troops.
11) Frog Princess
12) Grizzly Mama--Monica is a fellow home schooler so it is enjoyable to share things about school and politics.
13) Inches Away From Sanity--Debbie
14) La Shawn Barber's Corner
15) Lone Pony--Becky is an awesome High school Science Teacher and has overcome a lot in her life. She is one of my heroes. She is my only internet, blogging friend that I have personally met besides Rebecca & Michelle who are personal friends apart from blogging.
16) Marie's Two Cents--Marie
17) Michelle Malkin--While Michelle ticked me off during her immigration tirades against Bush she does run a great blog.
18) Midnight Blue--Skye eats liberal trolls for lunch and is a fellow Sawyer fan ;-). Her and I are kindred spirits when it comes to almost everything in politics. She has been a crusader recently at rallies supporting the troops.
19) Now For Something Different--Jennifer
20) Pondering Penguin--Karen
21) Public Pondering--RT has a great sense of humor and is a fellow Prison Break & 24 fan.
22) Right Think--Rebecca is a personal friend of mine from church. We have a lot in common. We both care passionately about politics and we both have sons that have had challenges. Her and I have gone to see George W. Bush, Ann Coulter and Sean Hannity together. She is an unbelievably good singer that sings with her group, One Voice.
We started blogging together at the same time and she was the first one who started being aggressive about finding connections and catapulted us into the blogging world.
23) Sister Toldjah--This big name blogger discovered me when I was blogging on Amendment 2 last election season. She has been very gracious in giving me advice and help.
24) Suzie's blog--Suzie has been a great friend in my blogging journey. She does a lot while combatting many health issues. We both share a passion for Fox News and for protecting children.
25) Tammy Bruce
26) This is my United States of Whatever!--Michelle is a fellow home schooler, mother of 4 and we both worked for our U.S. Representative last election season making phone calls.
27) Woman Honor Thyself--Angel
Also, if you know any conservative political women bloggers that I don't have listed here leave their links in the comments' section and I'll check them out. Thanks!!