Friday, December 14, 2007

The Case Against Mike Huckabee


Sorry for the lack of visiting lately at everyone's blogs. It is Christmastime and I'm busy with Christmas Cards, baking cookies, running errands, finishing up school, planning my daughter's birthday party and the list goes on.

For those of you who want to hear about another candidate besides Rudy, it looks like the Hunter campaign responded to my email and I may be able to interview a representative of his on the radio show in the near future.

If anyone has any Fred Thompson contacts let me know, I would love to interview someone from his camp as well.


I hate to be a broken record but here is another article that does a good job of showing why Huckabee would be a disaster. I don't agree with some of what Bainbridge says but he makes a lot of good points. His conclusion was right on the money:
In sum, Mike Huckabee may be a “different” kind of Republican. He’s also the wrong kind.

No comments: