Saturday, November 03, 2007

Interview with a Liberal


I will be interviewing the one and only James Manning from Peace on That on my radio show this coming Monday, November 5th. He will be my first official liberal guest and he is my oldest liberal blogging friend. He made a comment on my Tom Delay post which I did at the very beginning. He obviously is a pretty good guy if he has been able to survive all this time without getting banned :-). In fact, I don't think he's ever even been deleted.

Tune in for the fireworks as we talk about various political candidates.

One of my favorite things about him is his comedic ability. I've told him he should be a writer for SNL. Here are my top 4 comedy posts of his, take the time to check them out:
--The Cuss Out Kit (I take partial credit for the inspiration for this because he did this in response to a troll problem I was having :-))
--Christian Cuss Out Kit
--Press Secretary
--Bush Appoints Liberal Blogger as Ambassador to Venezuela(This is my favorite since I play a starring role in it :-).)

No comments: