Thursday, December 21, 2006

Happy Birthday to Harley & My Little Brother


My daughter Harley actually turned 9 on the 12th but today is her Birthday party. We are having an American Girls' Christmas Party at my house and then I am taking Harley and 4 of her friends to Build a Bear. My baby brother also turned 30 this month on the 14th. So I'm wishing him a belated Happy Birthday as well.



I apologize for not posting or visiting much lately. I've been busy making these Christmas wreaths and Peanut Butter cookies with Hershey kisses in them. I've also been trying to get Christmas cards out and make my house look presentable and get laundry done. Right now I have an hour before everyone arrives at my house and I have laundry all over my house and my house looks scary so I've got to get my act together. I hope everyone is enjoying the craziness of Holiday preparations as well :-)!!

No comments: