Thursday, February 23, 2006

Fun Stuff I've Collected


Don't have time to spend on a serious post so thought I'd post some fun pics I've collected over time.


My dream: to be a cross between Wonder Woman and Sydney Bristow (Jennifer Garner) :-).



She's tired of hearing Nancy Pelosi talk about the "Culture of Corruption".

Hat tip to Lucianne.com for the pic.


My favorite guy character (Max)(Jason Baehr) and couple (Max & Liz) of all time from the TV show "Roswell".



You gotta love this picture. Bloviating Zeppelin posted it awhile back.



This speaks for itself and is just funny!!



You need to go watch this video (by clicking on the picture) for your laugh for the day. Got this from Rebecca. I think its a stretch advertising for the product but nevertheless it is hilarious.

No comments: