Sunday, February 19, 2006

Cool Stuff


My husband and I went to see "Firewall" this weekend with Harrison Ford. It was an okay movie, worth seeing once but can't say I was that impressed. The best part was probably seeing "Chloe" from 24 play his secretary. It was interesting seeing her play a different role. But I was more excited about one of the previews before the movie. In April a movie is coming out called "The Sentinel". It has Kiefer Sutherland in it playing a "Jack Bauer" role. Click Here for a trailer of the movie. Kiefer Sutherland is in it as a secret service guy along with Michael Douglas. I just hope like someone else mentioned that Kiefer doesn't end up being the bad guy in the end.


The second thing I noticed recently that caught my eye was a new show coming out in March. My favorite fictional president ,David Palmer, is going to be in it. It is called "The Unit". The show looks similar to 24. Here is another link that talks about it. Dennis Haysbert (aka David Palmer :-)) leads a special forces team which includes a new member, Scott Foley (Jennifer Garner's ex and he was on the show "Felicity").

They both look like they are worth checking out.

No comments: