Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Famous "Miss Me Yet" Billboard of W!


'Miss Me Yet?' Billboard With Photo of George Bush is Real
Uploaded by burghnews. - News videos hot off the press.

So, last week I posted the awesome billboard pic of George W. Bush saying, "Miss me yet?" I had been told that it was a real billboard somewhere in Minnesota.

It turns out it is true! The above video is CNN talking about it and saying they didn't know who was responsible for it. Then, I heard a caller call into Rush's show saying that she drives by it every day.

Come to find out, its not some right wing or Republican group group behind it, but it is small business owners who are mad at Obama. Imagine that???

I can tell you this, I, for one, dearly miss Bush. And it looks like Independents are agreeing with me.

No comments: