Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Break, The Office and 24!


Our family had a pretty good Christmas. We had some family over to our house for Christmas Eve and we went to see some family on Christmas. Since then, we have done nothing but relax. My 3 younger kids played games on the Wii, my oldest daughter and my husband and I watched episodes of The Office and 24. The above video is a hilarious compilation of many of the pranks that Jim has pulled on Dwight, a must see if you love the show "The Office".

This next week I plan on doing some reading, being an "organizing nazi" and getting back to the gym. The organizing nazi comes from the whole "soup nazi" on Seinfeld. There was a guy on Seinfeld who ran a really good soup restaurant but he was really strict and if you ticked him off you were banned from the restaurant. So, at my house if you are really strict about something the word nazi gets attached. I'm planning on de-cluttering and organizing cabinets and closets that haven't been done in awhile and I'm putting myself and my kids to work, so thus I will be the "organizing nazi". Thats why we've indulged that past couple of days and done absolutely nothing because we are planning on next week being productive. Thats the plan anyway, I'm still planning on next week having some break time built in since we don't have to do regular activities.

No comments: