Monday, April 13, 2015

Marco Rubio Enters the 2016 Presidential Race!


It is an understatement to say that we had no exciting candidates running on the Republican side in 2008 & 2012.  There was no candidate who was actually a conservative, likeable and who had a chance at winning.

I'm pretty stoked that we have some great options this year.  There are plenty of candidates on our side that make me groan, but we have 2 exceptional ones, IMHO.  I am excited about both Marco Rubio and Scott Walker.  If push came to shove, though, I'd have to say Marco Rubio is my guy.



So, color me delighted when he entered the presidential race tonight with a great speech at the Freedom Tower in Miami.  I find him to be a solid conservative, articulate about his views, a good sense of humor, optimistic, good looking, likeable and charming.



I watched tonight's speech and then watched his speech that he made at CPAC (see above).  I went to his website and signed up to be on his email list.  I also gave a small donation, my first ever in a primary.

Tomorrow, I will do a post on all the Republican candidates for 2016 and my quick take on each of them.

No comments: