Monday, January 12, 2015

The Celebrity Apprentice


-I have never watched, The Celebrity Apprentice before, but when I found out that Brandi Glanville was going to be on, I decided to watch it.

-I then found out that other fun celebrities were on as well.  I didn't know much about Ian Ziering in real life, but loved him in Beverly Hills 90210.

-As I watched, I was amazed at how arrogant and egotistical Geraldo Rivera was.  Even though he is a liberal, I have always liked him.  I loved how he defended Nicole Brown Simpson's family and wasn't quiet about how he thought OJ was guilty.  I have also liked him on Fox News, but after seeing him on The Celebrity Apprentice, I am not impressed.

-I was impressed with Ian Ziering and Kevin Jonas, not having known much about them before the show.

-My opinions of Brandi Glanville and Kenya Moore remain the same.  I have always loved Brandi, who is on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.  She may be a little rough around the edges, but she is as real as they come.  I've never liked Kenya Moore on The Real Housewives of Atlanta, and the show hasn't done anything to make me like her more.

No comments: