Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Jon Stewart--Funding or Die


Hat Tip: America's Watchtower
Here's a tip: It may undercut your message when you're condemning a thing, that you have clearly mastered.  It's one of those, Thou shalt not kill, but if you're going to...single shot, back of the head, you want a carpet steal hacksaw, then put the parts in several trash bags, and spread them out over a forest.--Jon Stewart
--I confess that I love Jon Stewart.  Even though he is a huge liberal, he has his moments where he exposes the Democrats for who they really are.  I often played clips of him when I used to do my radio show.

--This time he points out the hypocrisy of the Democrats when it comes to money in campaigns.

Previous Jon Stewart Posts:
-The Race Card
-ClimateGate
-Obama's Teleprompter Problem
-Acorn is Corrupt to the Core

No comments: