Sunday, July 13, 2014

Inspirational Devotionals!


--If I had to recommend only one book for people going through a divorce, Kristin Armstrong's Happily Ever After would definitely be it.  After Kristin survived a divorce from Lance Armstrong, she wrote down the scriptures and lessons that helped her.  She then put them into devotional book form.  It was immensely encouraging for me.  I also found that God had shown me some of the same lessons that she shared, which was comforting.  I finished this just last month in June.


--Stormie Omartian has yet to write a book that hasn't been immensely inspirational to me.  The Power of Praying Through the Bible was no exception.  I also finished this last month.


--I was asked to review Whispers of Hope by Beth Moore, and received a complimentary copy.  I am so glad, because it has been a great devotional tool, I love the journal aspect of it.  I am almost finished with this, just a couple days left to go.


--I just bought A Simple Path by Mother Theresa at a thrift store, and am looking forward to reading it.

No comments: