Thursday, December 26, 2013

A review of Whispers of Hope!

Whispers of Hope by Beth Moore, is an amazing 10 week prayer journal with devotionals.  I love keeping track of prayer requests, praises, and answers to prayer in my regular journal.  So, seeing this special journal set up to chronicle six aspects of prayer each day, excited me.

The six aspects of prayer are what Beth calls the P.R.A.I.S.E format.  P is for praise, R is for Repentance, A is for acknowledgement, I is for intercession, S is for supplication for self and E is for equipping. There are blank lines under each of these aspects to be able to journal. 

I especially love the equipping aspect because I wouldn't think to journal about that specifically each day, but it is important.  I love the P.R.A.I.S.E format, and will continue to use it in my personal journal.

I have to confess that I am a big Beth Moore fan.  I have yet to read a book of hers, or do a Bible Study that I don't love.  Whispers of Hope is no exception.  Beth Moore delivers once again with a wonderful devotional prayer journal that is unique and has depth to it. 

I highly recommend it!

Previous posts about other Beth Moore books:
My Favorite Time with God Stuff!
Summer Thank-fulness!
10 Quotes from my 2012 Journal!
My Life Now...



No comments: