Sunday, May 01, 2011

Paul Ryan Gets a Standing Ovation at a Townhall Meeting!!




I give you an A for the cajones, for stepping up and saying hey, somebody has got to show leadership. And what I like about you, is that a person needs to lead, follow or get the hell out of the way, and you've chosen to lead!!--a man at a town hall meeting
Paul Ryan has been doing town halls all across the state of Wisconsin. He has gained national attention over the past 2 weeks as he has done 19 sessions in all. He has received some heat, but also praise for showing leadership on the issue. He received a standing ovation at a town hall in a suburb of Milwaukee.

That Ryan/Rubio ticket is looking better and better!!

Previously:
--Paul Ryan vs. Obama!
--Paul Ryan on the GOP's Budget Blan!
--I'm a fan of Congressman Paul Ryan!!
--Congressman Paul Ryan's Response to President Obama's speech
--I love Paul Ryan!!
--I Heart Paul McRyan!!

No comments: