Monday, November 01, 2010

2010 Election Thoughts...




~~My Favorite Quote of the 2010 Election Season--
I never asked for President Obama's endorsement. He can take his endorsement and really shove it as far as I'm concerned.--Frank Caprio (Democrat Candidate for Governor of RI)

~~President Obama on Jon Stewart saying he was to credit for the U.S. avoiding the second Great Depression. Seriously??? Come on!!! As one commentator said, the bad thing was that Stewart's audience wasn't laughing with Obama, they were laughing at him.


~~George Clooney finally gives me a reason to cheer for him!! I loved Clooney on ER and he is nice to look at in movies.

Yet, every time he opens his mouth about politics I groan. So it was awesome to see him speak the truth about how Republicans do care about his cause, "Darfur". I am one of those Republicans. He was declared a Patriot for defending Republicans to Bill Maher on Maher's show, by O'Reilly viewers, and in this instance, I would have to agree.

~~Charlie Crist appears to have no core principles! I never liked him when he buddied up to McCain in the primaries. I like him even less as he kisses up to Democrats just to stay in power.

~~I'm not a Michael Steele Fan! Bret Baier interviewed the heads of both the DNC and the RNC last week on his show. I could barely stand to listen to Steele act like he is the reason Republicans are going to gain seats. I hate to break it to you buddy, but we would be picking up MORE seats if we had replaced you months ago--ugh....

No comments: