Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sarah Palin Media Glitz!


~~The above video from Newsy.com reminds me of what an idiot Paul Begala is. Can any of my liberal readers tell me what Begala has ever done that has any significance to it? The only thing I can think of is being Bill Clinton's chief defender during Monica-Gate. He went on all the talk shows saying that its okay to cheat on your wife and lie about it to the country, because its only about sex. Wow, what a great thing to be known for.

I guess that qualifies Begala to critique Sarah Palin whose accomplishments are too long to list. I'll be doing that in a post soon. I'm almost done with her book and I plan on doing a lengthy review.


Bill O'Reilly's interview with her was wonderful.


I loved the analysis of the interview by Monica Crowley. Monica nailed EXACTLY why the left hates her and is so afraid of her. She is 100% correct in saying that Palin is now speaking directly to the American people, just like Reagan.

More:
~~Sarah Palin & Glenn Beck Challenge SNL to Let Them Co-Host a Show (Video)

~~Palin on Hannity Tomorrow

~~The Republicans’ war on Palin

No comments: