1) Obama's Afghanistan Speech--I don't even know where to start on this debacle. Obama was trying to appease both sides by cutting the baby in half and ended up pleasing no one. Its an illogical strategy, which even CBS's Bob Schieffer admitted:
"How do you on the one hand say: ‘We need to send these troops over there; it’s critical; this is in our national-security interest to do this.’ But then say: ‘But we’re only going to keep them there for 18 months; we’re going to start to withdraw them after 18 months’? I just don’t understand the logic of how that works. It seems to me that what the president did tonight was try to make a speech that had a little something for everybody … I don’t understand, Katie, how you can set a deadline on what you’re going to do. This is not a football game, where the time runs out. To win this war, you have to defeat the enemy."
Also, Obama continues to show himself as a man of absolutely no class, by taking every opportunity to bash Bush and his administration. Bush never did the same to Clinton, who gave him more than enough material to work with. Politics aside, one would have to say that Bush has always had class, and Obama has had none.
Rumsfeld didn't take this latest false charge lying down, he came out swinging:
"The president's assertion does a disservice to the truth and, in particular, to the thousands of men and women in uniform who have fought, served and sacrificed in Afghanistan."
Dick Cheney weighed in also, yeah, this is why I love these men!!
I also must mention that when I heard Obama declare that we were no longer an "innocent" country, my blood pressure shot up. Not only does he take every opportunity to bash Bush but he takes every opportunity to bash his own country as well. Its beyond despicable!!
2) I love Dennis Miller!
3) Liberals are in denial about Climate Gate!
4) Obama promised 3.7 million jobs with his stimulus plan, instead we've lost 3.6 million jobs!
5) Chris Matthews keeps defining the New Low--Lets call the finest of our very own, the men and women at West Point, the enemy camp. Matthews must be competing with Keith Olbermann for biggest jerk of the year.
6) The Supreme Court Gets one Right!
7) How many violent criminals did Mike Huckabee set loose on society to kill again? We know he pardoned a rapist who immediately went on to rape and kill again. Now, a man he gave clemency to has gunned down 4 police officers. This is all part of a pattern of Huckabee being a conservative on a few social issues, but being a liberal on many others. He obviously wasn't tough on crime while Governor of Arkansas.
He also refuses to accept responsibility, saying it was a failure of the Arkansas judicial system. You've got to be kidding me. This is just another reminder of why Huckabee is a disaster for the GOP!