Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Week Smorgasbord!


1) Brittany Murphy's Death~~Its always shocking when you hear of someone dying at the age of 32 of "natural causes". The cause of her heart attack appears unknown at this time, and may not be known for some weeks. Its a sad loss!

Update: It looks like drugs may have been involved, as most of us suspected!

I didn't consider Clueless to be her signature movie, but many are referring to that movie as her breakout role. I avoided watching the movie for many years until a friend convinced me. I loved it! It's a modern spin on Jane Austen's Emma, and one of the main characters was actually named after Dionne Warwick like myself, that never, ever happens!

2) Dick Cheney: HUMAN EVENTS' Conservative of the Year~~I can't count the ways I love this man. Obviously, I'm not alone! Although, as much as Chris Matthews loves Obama, he appears to hate Cheney.

I'm thinking someone needs to start recommending good therapists for Matthews and Olbermann!!

3) The absolute gall of Barack Obama!~~And I thought the Clintons had cornered the market on having unbelievable nerve to do one thing and say another. Obama is definitely giving them a run for their money. He has plunged this country into more debt than ANY OTHER PRESIDENT IN HISTORY in less than a year, and as Gateway Pundit puts it:
he just got done bribing Democrats to pass Obamacare and he tripled the national deficit in less than a year.


4) Don has an awesome list of ponderings!~~Make sure to check them out, I think I could relate to almost every single one of them. I especially liked the need for a sarcasm font and the fact that bad decisions make good stories.

5) The So-called Moderate Democrats find their sell-out price to pass the Health Care Bill!~~We still need to speak out against this bill, the public does not support it. If it does end up making it through both houses to Obama, the only silver lining will be the Democrats are going to pay a big price in November!

No comments: