Thursday, October 01, 2009
1) Going Rogue: An American Life--Sarah Palin's Memoirs
2) Hollywood's New Low--Defending a Child Rapist--I don't know if you've been following this story, but its sick. Roman Polanski drugged and violently raped a 13 year old girl when he was 44 years old. Yet, somehow, because he is a Hollywood Film Director and because it happened 30 years ago, there are those that don't think he should serve any jail time for his crime.
Sean Hannity read a transcript from the case on the air yesterday and it was horrifying. To this day, Polanski still doesn't see that he did anything wrong. So, since he was a coward and fled the country and since he's loved by hollywood, he should be let free is the justification being made by many. Ask Whoopie Goldberg, according to her it wasn't, "rape rape", whatever that means. As a mother of two daughters, I am beyond sickened.
3) Democrats are resorting to becoming "Drama Kings" as they lose public support for Government Run Health Care
--We wouldn't want to actually listen to what the Doctors would have to say about this would we?
If we did, we'd find out that--78% of Physicians Say Public Option Would Negatively Impact Health Care
4) I heart J.C. Watts!--I couldn't say it any better!
5) Sarkozy not an Obama fan??? --But I thought the world was going to love us once Obama apologized and that evil Cowboy Bush guy was gone!
6) Dan Rather's Lawsuit bites the dust!