Thursday, September 24, 2009

Obama's Anti-American, Anti-Israel, Anti-Bush Speech to the UN!


Photo Hat tip: Rush Limbaugh
"You will never find a more retched hyde of scum and villainy."--Obi Wan Kenobi from Star Wars
A college kid used the above Star Wars quote to describe the UN summit on his Facebook page. As far as I'm concerned, he's not too far off. Rush Limbaugh said that Gaddafi's speech looked like a scene straight out of the Star Wars bar scene, and he was exactly right!

Yet, it was Obama's speech that was the most offensive to me as an American. For the first time, I wasn't proud of my President. Well, I guess thats not true. I did live through the Clinton years after all, but its close.

Obama hit the Trifecta with his speech by going after the U.S., Israel and Bush! He bashed his own country and committed what I agree was a "brutal betrayal". The more I heard of his speech, the higher my blood pressure went.

As if that weren't enough, he decided to throw Israel under the bus as well. It only makes sense to attack the only democracy in the Middle East, and one of our few allies.

And, no speech is ever done until we've bashed Bush. It never surprises me when dictators, madmen and your average liberal attacks Bush, but the current U.S. President to the UN? Say what you will about W, but he never, ever took potshots at Clinton and he had plenty of opportunities to do so, and plenty of material to work with. I guess thats the difference between a man that has class, and one that doesn't.


As John Bolton said, Obama's speech was "Wilsonian" and extremely "naive", he "thinks the UN is going to solve the world's problems."

Meanwhile, Sarah Palin was in Hong Kong actually making sense and defending our country. Someone brought up Huckabee being our best bet for the GOP in 2012 recently. My standard answer is, if that happens, I'm slitting my wrists! I'll take Sarah Palin any day, and twice on Sunday!

No comments: