Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Life Now...


The above picture was sent to me by my emailing, texting and work-out friend ;-). The reason I thought the picture was perfect for this post, is because I'm stealing an idea from her that she used on her blog.

She listed different things that she had going on in her life at the time. I thought that was a good and fun idea.

Memorizing:

The American's Creed--An excerpt-
I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Reading:

I just finished, "He Sets the Captives Free" by Corrie Ten Boom
I'm still in the middle of, The Forgotten Man by Amity Shlaes
I'm starting, Women of the Suffrage Movement by Janice E. Ruth & Evelyn Sinclair

Working Out:

Just finished, the Wii Active Trainer. I won't waste time reviewing it, because my LDWB (Long Distance Workout Buddy) already did. Her review is similar to mine, except that I wouldn't have been as nice. Unless, you currently don't do any weights at all, its not worth your money.

Getting ready to start, Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred.

In addition to my normal stuff at the gym and my karate.

Bible Studying:

The Power of Praying Through the Bible by Stormie Omartian
The Patriarchs by Beth Moore

Listening to:

Focus on the Family's Radio Theatre Dramas on Cd--
So far I've listened to:
Amazing Grace
Anne of Green Gables
Les Miserables
Ben-Hur
Amazing Grace was my favorite.

Watching:

The new 90210 series on DVD
History Movies
Old episodes of Grey's Anatomy on Lifetime

School Studying with the kids:

Ancient Egypt--There are so many fun aspects to studying Ancient Egypt.

No comments: