Thursday, August 20, 2009
I apologize for the lack of posting lately. Real life has been getting in the way of blogging.
1) The Time Traveler's Wife--Some friends and I went to see the movie last night and it was excellent. It is based on the book and my friend who has read it said they did a good job of staying true to it. Rachel McAdams did an excellent job. After seeing her in this and The Notebook, I'm a big fan.
2) Best home-made protest sign
3) PALIN SLAMS OBAMA Over Funding Brazilian Offshore Oil Development--How on earth does it make any sense that Obama is denying U.S. companies access to oil deposits off our own shores but will fund Brazilian Offshore oil development??? Unbelievable!!
4) Shep Smith Rips Obama Spokesman Over Public Option --I was pretty ticked at Shep on election night when he seemed pretty biased towards Obama. But he redeems himself a little with this grilling of the Obama spokesman. He doesn't let him spin anything. You go Shep!!
5) See Barney Scream!Barney Frank isn't used to talking to people outside of D.C. Watch the video and see him take a lesson from Al Gore on how to be condescending to his constituents.
6) White House says it did send unwanted e-mails