Friday, May 01, 2009
1) Joe Biden attempts to create mass panic--Remember my Silver Linings posts after the election? I talked about how Biden would be providing 24/7 entertainment. Obama just has to cringe every time Biden opens his mouth. Biden--the walking gaffe machine!
2) Turncoat David Souter To Retire? --GG makes some good points that Obama will just be replacing Souter with another liberal. And since Republicans are decent, they won't be dragging Obama's pick through hell like all Republican picks have been through since Bork.
3) Do You Feel Safer?--An excellent ad by the GOP. After all the hoop-la about Obama's 100 days, this is probably the most important question that isn't being asked. Bush and Cheney had the same poll ratings at this point in their first term, they just didn't get the publicity Obama is getting. The Dems control both houses of Congress so its no surprise that Obama is able to ram through whatever he wants.
Yet, while the Drive By Media is patting Obama on the back for doing a "good" job during his first 100 days. He is systematically tearing down the things that were put into place to make this country safer. All the while, spending our money and putting this country into a mountain of debt. What kind of grade should he get for that?
4) Grade Obama on the First 100 Days!--Mike gives you a chance to weigh in with your thoughts on how Obama is doing so far.
5) Obama's 100 Days of Disappointment, Double Talk and Deception--An unbelievably, excellent and comprehensive post by Mike on what Obama has already done in his first 100 days. Its a must read!!
6) Obama Slams Thousands of Average Americans--I have to tell you that this is probably the most upset I've been at Obama since he took office. The condescension here is just beyond offensive. President Bush would've never attacked the left like this.
7) Fox News continues to slaughter the other cable news networks in the ratings!